- - Every piece of ANNALAYA jewelry is made to order. Once an order is placed and processed, we require 7-10 days to fulfill the order.
- - For domestic orders, once the pieces are fabricated, we will ship your package via USPS Flat Rate and you should expect it in 2-5 business days.
- - For International orders, once the pieces are fabricated, we will ship your package via USPS Flat Rate and you should expect it in 1-2 weeks.
- - We will provide insurance and tracking on all domestic orders.
- - ANNALAYA is not responsible for loss/damage of packages. Please be sure you are providing the correct address when you check out to ensure correct delivery.
- - If you have special circumstances and would like to rush your order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- - Once an order has been processed it cannot be canceled.
- Cost of repairs will depend on the level of repair needed.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding repairs. Please include a picture of what needs to be repaired along with a detailed description to ensure the proper steps are taken to move forward with the repair.
- All items purchased from annalaya.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit, minus shipping costs. Items must be returned in new condition (packaging and receipt). Please contact us at email@example.com for return authorization.
- We here at ANNALAYA jewelry design believe that jewelry looks just as beautiful brand new and shiny as it does after some wear and tear. Tarnish does not have to be bad; it provides character to an already striking piece but if you would like to keep your piece as shiny as possible here are some tips:
- Avoid swimming and bathing in your jewelry
- Metal tarnishes from exposure to air, body oils, body lotion, perfume, as well as many other commonly used products. That being said, a polishing cloth can be used to re-shine the surface if desired.
- NOTE: polishing cloths will remove the oxidized finish. Do not use on intentionally oxidized pieces.
- Store your sterling silver jewelry in a clean, dry, airtight container such as a zip-lock bag to avoid tarnish.
- Do not keep your jewelry in the bathroom. Humidity can speed up the tarnishing process.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the care of your piece and we will do our best to answer your questions.